A group of students will be asked to create a marketing plan including creating a full-fledged creative campaign. Students have to present a conceptual advertisement for either a product or a service.
Each team should submit a written copy of an advertisement for the given innovation using the available props.
Selected teams from round 1 should enact the advertisements.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGMENT:
1. Content-information, Awareness and Humour.
2. Spontaneity/ expressions /Acting/ fluency.
3. Appeal of the Advertisement.
4. Overall Script and Play.
1. The participants are grouped into teams of 4 or 3.
2. Brief description of recent technological innovation is given to them.
3. A list of available props is also given.
4. Winners will be chosen depending on both content and enactment of the advertisement.
5. The topics for the Ad Mad Show will be given on the spot.
6. Each team will have 15 minutes for the preparation.
7. Maximum Time Limit for performing the Ad is 5 minutes.
8. The criteria for assessment include content, spontaneity, adherence to the topic, coordination, appeal of the advertisement, humor, and performance on the stage.
9. There should be no exposure to biasness against any caste or community or religion through your performance.
10. Use of vulgar expression and language will lead to disqualification of the team.
KAVIARASI - 7639569795
EGWIN - 9944457386
Date : 06/05/2022
Fee: ₹ 20