The classic black and white track with the basic line tracer bot, how can it be hard? Come and put your bot to test at the line tracer event.
FormatThe event consists of 2 rounds.
Prelims : It consists of circular and discontinuous paths, acute turns and straight lines.
Main Round : This round again consists of circular and discontinuous paths, acute turns and straight lines but along with obstacles. The additional task is obstacle avoidance i.e., the bot must stop before the object until and unless all the objects are removed.
Rules and Regulations
1. Bot size must not exceed 30cm x 30cm x 30cm.
2. Maximum voltage supplied to the bot must be 12V.
3. Laptop charging is not allowed.
4. Candidates must be present half an hour prior to the competition during which they could test drive the bot.
5. Decision made by the judge will be the final.
6. The program code may also be asked to be explained.
7. The path length is 2.5 cm.
8. The bot must start from a black colored path.
9. The maximum time that the bot can take is 10 minute.
10. Maximum rpm of the motor is 120.
11. Come alone or bring along one or two friends.
12. The line the bot has to follow will be black.
Sangeerth – 86086 58009
Rohini - 97869 53282