“Peace be amplified
World be rectified”
Have you carried out any research works in the electrical and electronics field? Or do you have any new ideas to present? Then the paper presentation event at Waves’18 is the best platform for you to showcase your ideas. Prepare a presentation and unleash the speaker in you to grab exciting prizes!
1. Only electrical and electronics related topics are allowed.
2. A Team of maximum 3 members can participate together.
3. Individual participation and cross college teams are also allowed.
4. The last date for sending your abstract to email@example.com is 28th February,2018.
5. The e-mail must contain your name, branch, contact number and college of you and your teammates.
6. You will be informed about the selection of your abstract through an e-mail.
7. The paper presentation competition will be conducted on 10th of March,2018 in CEG, Anna university, Chennai.
8. Any other important details regarding the venue or the timings of the competition will be conveyed through e-mails.
1. Optimum utilisation of renewable energy
2. Home automation and IOT
3. Smart city
4. High voltage protection and testing
5. Emergence of nanotechnology and it's applications in power sector
6. Power quality issues in power system
7. Hybrid automobiles
8. Smart sensor fusion and integration
9. Intelligent management of electrical systems in industries
10. Artificial intelligence and it's applications in electrical field.
11. Power Electronics control of Solid State Drives
Chitra - 77082 56170
Sivaraman - 99437 41400