Serial.println(“Welcome to Waves’18-Arduino Coding”)
Are you an Arduino enthusiast? Are you awaiting a good time to highlight your skills in Arduino? Then certainly this event is meant for you. Get ready to tackle our odd tasks with your creative wit!
FormatThe event consists of three rounds. The objective of first round is to test your fundamental knowledge in Arduino and similar electronics using objectives. Second and third rounds would include debugging codes, task completion with hands on Arduino.
Rules and Regulations
1. Individual participants are allowed. Team participation can
include 3 members at most.
2. Cross-college groups are allowed.
3. In case of a tie at any round, team completing the given challenge faster will be promoted to further rounds.
4. Using mobile phones and internet during the course of even will lead to immediate disqualification.
5. Decision made by the judge will be the final.
Oviyakamaraj - 74015 8277
Shoban -97890 45569